Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

So I just figured out...

that if you go to the Forums page, http://forums.audioreview.com/forum.php , you can see when the last post was made in a Forum.

Well, that makes it a bit easier to see what's new here. I've been clicking on thread that I've posted in to see if anything is new. It's a pain in the ass. Nice to find this easier method.

Of course what would be even easier would be if someone fixed the damn site.

I hope the advertisers aren't paying for their ads.

Suspended
    Yeah, I thought I mentioned that in Finchy's thread. Some things are touched within the hour, yet no new posts in last 24 hours is the norm.

Its been a fun ride, FA, been a pleasure!

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Thanks Hyfi, same here. I knew this site would shut down someday...I'm still sorry to see it go. I'm still checking in though. For now at least. It's a hard habit to break.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Thanks Hyfi, same here. I knew this site would shut down someday...I'm still sorry to see it go. I'm still checking in though. For now at least. It's a hard habit to break.
    I appealed to one of the mods/original guys over on the mtbr board, don't know if and when he might see i it, but it's probably too late anyhoo.

Thread Information