I dislike Derek Trucks!

Nothing personal, dude, but you are the most boringest performer I've 'seen' in my life.

Never seen you live, but have seen you on dvd with Tedeschi-Trucks, Allman Brothers and various tributes. Yeah, you can play guitar ok, but would it hurt you to smile once in a while, give a little eye contact, or acknowledge a good solo? I'll never forget a gig you did with Sonny Landreth, he did a blazing solo, and you just turned away when he was done, no smile, no "good job", .nothing.

You came to play in my town, and I wouldn't pay a dime to watch your boring ass.

Rant over. Blecchh.

"Most boringist".

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Nothing personal, dude, but you are the most boringest performer I've 'seen' in my life.

Never seen you live, but have seen you on dvd with Tedeschi-Trucks, Allman Brothers and various tributes. Yeah, you can play guitar ok, but would it hurt you to smile once in a while, give a little eye contact, or acknowledge a good solo? I'll never forget a gig you did with Sonny Landreth, he did a blazing solo, and you just turned away when he was done, no smile, no "good job", .nothing.

You came to play in my town, and I wouldn't pay a dime to watch your boring ass.

Rant over. Blecchh.

I used to love the Allman Bros. when I was younger, but have grown tired of jam bands in general. I guess that's why I have no time for prog either. The stuff just bores me to tears.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Swish View Post
    I used to love the Allman Bros. when I was younger, but have grown tired of jam bands in general. I guess that's why I have no time for prog either. The stuff just bores me to tears.
    Don't cry, Swish baby! I hear that Spoon's next disc will be a live one, with all songs jammed and stretched out, with wonky guitar solos, plus keyboard noodlings from newest member Rick Wakeman!. There's even an 18-minute version of I Turn My Camera On, with special guest Bob Weir!

Also, Spoon's entire back catalog is being remastered by Steven Wilson, AS WE SPEAK.

Thread Information