Hey, Slosh. 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

I got your package today. Deconstruction, Dave Navarro and your comp, 2003 All Over Again. Many, many thanks, and one "no, thanks." How's your return policy? :~D

I'm listening to the Navarro, and I love it. The Deconstruction I listened to on the ghetto-blaster at work, and it sounds pretty damn good. I put your comp on when I got home, and felt like it was Sunday morning cartoons. Almost every song on the comp sounds like it's a band that's just started learning how to play their instruments. Man, I just cannot get into these groups. I need some crunch, not la la la stuff (oh, my God, the Shins- is this really the Archies in disguise?). The Perfect Circle is way out of context- the only thing saving it is your sequencing skill.

To each his/her own, but, if these songs are the future of rock, kill me now.

fp

Addendum: My home CD player is having trouble playing these discs, yet the ghetto-blaster had no probs. Usually, it's the other way around. Hmmm.

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    To each his/her own, but, if these songs are the future of rock, kill me now.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Didn't think you would much care for it

which is why I didn't send it to you in the opening round but I figured since I was sending a package anyway...

I also thought maybe since you've been hanging around here for so long that perhaps your tastes aren't quite so narrow now but guess not

Give it to someone who'll appreciate it. Maybe your gf?

wha?

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk

Are you saying he should be killed now? Or is that regarding my crappy taste? (or if I said "eat me" would you say "no thanks, you have crappy taste" )

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar

I'd rather eat a cookie than a turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    Are you saying he should be killed now? Or is that regarding my crappy taste? (or if I said "eat me" would you say "no thanks, you have crappy taste" )
    Neither, I wouldn't know about your crappy taste (for all I know, it ain't even crappy -- I just heard a Stills song on the CMJNMM sampler, and I like it a lot...oh, wait, that's the Stills, not the Shins...never mind...), since I didn't receive the comp. I was just (a) discovering the thumbs-up icon; (b) finding a use for it; and (c) being amused by his choice of phrasing. He starts out all PC ("...to each his own..."), but then gets all mock-suicidal.

So we got two right arrow icons and two winky icons on the Message Icon menu, but no thumbs up...? What kind of fogged up board is this?
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Thread Information