Quick April movie previews

How about a quickie

Ranked by release date:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Steve Rogers, a.k.a. Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world. But when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack, Steve becomes embroiled in a web of intrigue that threatens to put the world at risk.

Rio 2: RIO 2 finds Jewel (Anne Hathaway), Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) and their three kids leaving their domesticated life in that magical city for a journey to the Amazon.

Draft Day:An NFL general manager (Kevin Costner) faces tough decisions on draft day in this sports drama from director Ivan Reitman.

Transcendencer. Will Caster (Johnny Depp) is the foremost researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, working to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything ever known with the full range of human emotions.

Thanks, Smokey.

Not much here appeals to me very much except maybe Draft Day.

I'm rather weary of sci-fi, superheros, zombies, werewolves, and animated movies about anthropomorphic animals .

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Thanks, Smokey.

Not much here appeals to me very much except maybe Draft Day.

I'm rather weary of sci-fi, superheros, zombies, werewolves, and animated movies about anthropomorphic animals .
    Brudda are YOU in for a looooong summer!!!!

Worf

Thread Information