Forum Regular

Jamo C803 or Dali Zensor 3

After doing some reading it appears as though either of these speakers is exactly what I am looking for in a book shelf speaker.

Can I get some feedback on the positive and negative attributes of each speaker?

Forum Regular
    No ideas from anyone? I am happy with the Jamo C601's and now want to upgrade to something a little better for a second system. Also thinking about the Phase Technology V 52 or V 62.

Suspended
    I have no experience with these speakers, but after reading about both, it would be a hard choice. I have and always liked Danish speakers. The Dali actually says Soft Dome Tweeter where the Jammo skirts around it with their own DTT jargon. 7" driver in a small speaker should be nice also.

Forum Regular
    Yeah, it is a tough decision. I like the sound of the Jamo and Phase Tech speakers that I've heard. But Dali has an excellent reputation as well. Don't know where I can demo them though.

The Jamo speakers are slightly used and a few years old. Asking price is fair but I am a little unsure about buying them with the conditions set by the owner. He won't accept a COD and wants a money order up front. He lives a good 800 miles from where I am and I would have to ship them by Fedex.

Thread Information