New Internet Explorer for Window 7

Microsoft new Operating System Window 8.1 comes with Internet Explorere 11 as default. But knowing that as of now Win 7 is dominate operating system, Microsoft has made available new IE 11 to window 7 users also.

Windows versions earlier than Windows 7 SP1 won't be able to avail themselves of the new Web software because it takes advantage of graphics modules only available in the two latest OS versions.

Download - Internet Explorer

All these newer Exploer version are worst. All I see is more effort to allow ads to show up on pages you go to, and when you try to block them out the pages won't load properly. Its a catch 22, if you want the newer and fast OS/Exploer you have to deal with more mess..........just my 2 cents
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Suspended
    The ONLY reason to use any version of IE is when a page is written exclusively for IE and not cross browser. Unfortunately, the software my company writes is only for IE so that is all I use it for. Firefox, which is now add laden, Opera, or Chrome are much better choices than IE anyversion

Forum Regular
    New Internet Explorer for Window 7 is a good browser for searching.

Thread Information