All Zombie All the Time! "The Walking Dead Returns"

Well it's been 3 or more years and they keep finding new and novel ways to make me care enough to keep watchin'. They're smart writers on that show. If they weren't the eternal "run n' gun" would've gotten stale long ago. Good series opener last night. The side story with Rick and the girl was purty good. Every year I say no and every year it winds up being "yes.... yes... more please". Dagnabit! Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    I'm caught up through the mid-season break. Can't wait till Feb. It got a little slow in the episodes featuring the Gov but man it ended with a bang! Time to reconnect, start over and discover who the sicko is. Amazingly, I have no clue (unless it's that girl who saved Tyreese). Who do you think it is, Worf? I may have missed some clues.

I think you're right. It's her. She was feeding rats to the walker through the fence. I think she's a bit twisted. A true child of the apocalypse. Last episode was a killer diller though.

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf101 View Post
    I think you're right. It's her. She was feeding rats to the walker through the fence. I think she's a bit twisted. A true child of the apocalypse. Last episode was a killer diller though.

Worf
    Something must've distracted me during that episode. I remember seeing a pair of hands feeding the rats to the walkers. I should've watched that scene again.

Thread Information