Vintage Polk speaker owners post your pics here.

Vintage speakers have been a huge part of my audio life, Polk is probably my biggest one, there are plenty of other vintage brands that I like as well. I have owned and modded more Polk speakers than anything. Here are a few pics of the ones I have owned.

SDA SRS 2.3 and SDA SRS 2.3tl

LS 90

Monitor 70

SDA 2b

And my current model I own SDA SRS 2 modded crossovers with new Clarity Cap esa on highs and Clarity cap px and dayton on the lows, Mundorf resistors, new tweeters from Polk T-nuts on the passive and dampening material added to the passive basket. These are among the best sounding SDA speakers IMO.

Wow looking good i also own a pair of the flag ships SDA and have them hooked up to a pair of NAD amp's each amp runs eace speaker when people come over i play them loud
    i would love to update them as you did but have no idea where to start nor do i know what a Clarity cab esa is?

Clarity cap esa is just a capacitor. Upgrading is great but you more often than not will never get your money back out of them when it is time to sell. Members on the Polk forum upgrade your crossovers for a fee. I actually sold these and I have zero Polk speakers at this time. I had my fill of Polks over the years and it was time to move on.

SDA Flag ships

Vintage Polk speaker owners post your pics here.-img_0023.jpg

i am new at posting Pic

Thread Information