The "premature burial" that hurts you the most!

Television history is replete with great shows that were cancelled far to soon for far too many bad reasons. Many of these are soooo good they become instant cult classics or spawn fan clubs that will live forever. What's the one cancellation that leaves you sleepless at night wondering where the story went and how the characters fared?
    A part of my heart died with STTOS and I hadn't felt that way again until "Frefly" and more recently "The Event". But that's just network television. HBO has an entire boneyard devoted to great shows killed in their cribs... "Carnivale" comes to mind.
    Worf

Suspended
    I would have to say a show that aired on OTA a few years ago called Swingers. Set in the 70s and was really taking off but was just nixed out of nowhere near the end of the first season.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    For me it's definately Fast Forward. This was one of the best SciFi/Conspiracy shows ever IMO. It left Hubby and I on the edge of our seats every episode. It only lasted one short season and so many unresolved issues that we continued to discuss it for weeks after it died.

FlashForward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thread Information