"Looper" Pretty good!

"Looper" - B - I went into this with semi-low expectations and was thoroughly surpised. Decent science, good script, great acting and a plot that didn't come out of Hollywood recycle bin. The extra's on the Blu-Ray were quite good as well. You could do worse than this one. BUT you have to pay attention. You cannot go to sleep on the multiple time-lines or you will be quite lost.
    Worf

Suspended
    I saw this a few months ago and also enjoyed it. All was fine until mumbles showed up. (Bruce Willis) From that point forward it did get a little confusing but I stopped and thought a few times and then moved on. I do think the ending was just a tad weak but worked anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I saw this a few months ago and also enjoyed it. All was fine until mumbles showed up. (Bruce Willis) From that point forward it did get a little confusing but I stopped and thought a few times and then moved on. I do think the ending was just a tad weak but worked anyway.
    That's funny I thought the ending was the strongest thing in the film. They could'a went "sappy happy" but they didn't. "Mumbles:... LOL Bruce is not bad I'd never call him "Mumbles"... Harrison Ford on the other hand.... that boy talks like he's marbles in his mouth.

Worf

Thread Information