Forum Regular

All the average consumer needs

......95% now own something that is not as good. Sure you might want something more elaborate for 5 channel movies. But even most purists prefer two channel for music....spend you time and money on the music and enjoyment and not the pursuit of equipment....

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-57439115-47/build-your-own-desktop-stereo-for-under-$70/?tag=TOCcarouselMain.0

Forum Regular
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-57439115-47/build-your-own-desktop-stereo-for-under-$70/?tag=TOCcarouselMain.0

Quote Originally Posted by tom1967 View Post
    ......95% now own something that is not as good. Sure you might want something more elaborate for 5 channel movies. But even most purists prefer two channel for music....spend you time and money on the music and enjoyment and not the pursuit of equipment....

Build your own desktop stereo for under $70 | The Audiophiliac - CNET News
    Thanks for that insight, '67. Indeed the Lepai/Dayton/FiiO system will give you remarkable sound for the money.

I don't know where better than 95% comes from, but sufficient to say that the Lepai/Dayton/FiiO will not satisfy everyone. As I am judge of the people around here, most do want more.

Forum Regular
    just for my info.....I see how you attach links on these "quick replies", but not the original post.Thanks Feanor, I am also among the 5%....thought it was interesting that most of the market might get years out of a system like this for the price of a meal and a few drinks out one night.....

Thread Information