Thread: Music Hall...

Music Hall...

...Has a new TT that cost 7K with the Cart. Looks very nice!

CHeck out the link...page nine...and scroll down to see it.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Having trouble finding link.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

I'd be interested in that DAC, although I probably shouldn't admit that in the Analog Room.

Well I must admit that all of it looks good....if I wanted a integratd SS amp, I'd have to take a listen to that a70.2 with the DAC. The phone amp also looks good, as well as the TT....but for 7K, it had better sound out of this world. The pics dont justify nor wow me at 7K.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchmon View Post
    Well I must admit that all of it looks good....if I wanted a integratd SS amp, I'd have to take a listen to that a70.2 with the DAC. The phone amp also looks good, as well as the TT....but for 7K, it had better sound out of this world. The pics dont justify nor wow me at 7K.

The tonearm looks interesting. I have not seen a flat tonearm since an early NAD.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Thread Information