Finally got some pics of my new HT room.

I told you people it would be months until it was done, and I was right. I'm getting rid of the huge coffee table too, and need a few more nice pictures on the wall, probably something with a movie theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally got some pics of my new HT room.-p1020008.jpg   Finally got some pics of my new HT room.-p1020003.jpg   Finally got some pics of my new HT room.-p1020013.jpg   Finally got some pics of my new HT room.-p1020010.jpg  
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Nice. I love the colour. I'll be over to watch a playoff game. Dibs on the La-z-boy!

Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Nice. I love the colour. I'll be over to watch a playoff game. Dibs on the La-z-boy!
    If you look at the pictures again, there are two recliners, along with a love seat. The chair with the ottoman that was part of our old LR set.

The love seat also reclines, and all are electric, so you push a button to recline. Each arm has a cup-holder too.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Looks great. What are the dimensions again?

It's 18' wide and 24' deep.

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc View Post
    Looks great. What are the dimensions again?
    The basement is much larger and we could have made it even larger (longer), but the gas fireplace was in an awkward spot so we would have had to make some major alterations. As is stands, we built a wall just behind the fireplace and added 5' pocket doors to seal off the area behind it when we have the projector running.

Glad you like!

Charm Thai™
    Lookin' good Swish. I also like color of the walls. I wouldn't go too crazy with the pictures though as it seems like you have a nice balance going on there.

Forum Regular
    very nice set-up! Nice to see other hockey fans up in here!

Thread Information