Suspended

What the He!!...

...are you doing, sitting in front of the computer...THE USC, UCLA GAME IS ON!!!

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyY51 View Post
    ...are you doing, sitting in front of the computer...THE USC, UCLA GAME IS ON!!!
    Is that Soccer or Cricket?

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I hate sports. I had to hear Ohio State play Michigan and an 82 year old woman cursing at the team. In between curses she was explaining to her blind husband what just happened. My nerves were frazzled. I may get even by playing for them Wagner's complete Ring Cycle.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

I missed it myself, but from what I heard USC spanked that A
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani View Post
    Is that Soccer or Cricket?
    Good question. I hate the way sports fans assume you ought to know, much less care, about sports events or teams.

Frankly my dears, I just don't give a damn about anything sports. I haven't watched a complete game of any sport since my early 20s, and then it was only for the sake of social conformity. (My early 20s was a long, long time ago.)

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Good question. I hate the way sports fans assume you ought to know, much less care, about sports events or teams.

Frankly my dears, I just don't give a damn about anything sports. I haven't watched a complete game of any sport since my early 20s, and then it was only for the sake of social conformity. (My early 20s was a long, long time ago.)

I do not mind the assumption that I should know or care but I hate the attitude when they realize I do not.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Suspended
    Truthfully, I'm not that big a sports fan myself. My wife, on the other hand, is a huge sports devotee, especially pro baseball and football. When I try to pin her down as to why she is such a fan, she can't seem to find the words. Personally, I think it's the tight pants...but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by RoyY51; 11-27-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyY51 View Post
    Truthfully, I'm not that big a sports fan myself. My wife, on the other hand, is a huge sports devotee, especially pro baseball and football. When I try to pin her down as to why she is such a fan, she can't seem to find the words. Personally, I think it's the tight pants...but I could be wrong.

Trust me with baseball it is the pants. Football I have no idea.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Thread Information