Forum Regular

Home Theater Wireless Headphones Recommendation

I'd like to get some good headphones for night watching (especially since my new receiver has Dolby Headphone output!). I think wireless headphones are the best choice for home theater because actually I hate cables being tangled.
    I've recently come across these . My budget is £100 but I can spend more if it is worthy.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received
    Last edited by JohnMichael; 09-20-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Suspended
    I'm an audiophile at heart. When it comes to serious listening I prefer wired over wireless headphones. However for practicality I use a pair of inexpensive Sentry wireless RF headphones. They have provided better sound at a further distance than other move expensive headphones. I've even used them to listen to TV when cutting the grass. I believe the price tag for the pair is about $15. The model is the HO802 and I saw a 2-pack deal at Walmart for $33. Excellent for general wireless listening.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    mdfh sd

Forum Regular
    I actually would rather go for wired headphones because the sound reproduction is way better than wireless. But if you want to go for wireless, may be the Sennheiser RS120 ($99). For a rather inexpensive option, maybe the Arctic P311($30)?

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfalls View Post
    I'm an audiophile at heart. .........for practicality I use a pair of inexpensive Sentry wireless RF headphones. ....................... I've even used them to listen to TV when cutting the grass. I believe the price tag for the pair is about $15. The model is the HO802 and I saw a 2-pack deal at Walmart for $33. Excellent for general wireless listening.
    I use range muffs with power tools & mowers........ the external audio shuts off at 85dB. It is surprising how often they shut off when I am mowing. Your referenced headphones do seem intriguing, tho.

Thread Information