The McIntosh Mantle Clock

Came across this McIntosh Mantle Clock: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/7/...quised-as.html

Cool, very cool!

Also thought I'd drop by to say hi, it's been a couple of years since I've been active on the forum. Life's gotten busy after getting married, and a baby on the way late this year!

cheers,
    elapsed
    Fidelity Acoustics RFM-2 speakers
    Naim CD5x cd player
    Naim NAC 122x pre-amp
    Naim NAP 150x poweramp
    Naim FlatCap-2x power supply
    Naim Stageline N phono stage
    Naim NACA5 speaker cabling
    Naim Hi-Line interconnect
    Chord Crimson interconnects
    Rega Planar 3 turntable
    Goldring 1042 cartridge
    Squeezebox 3
    Oppo DV-983H dvd player
    Harmony 890 remote
    Quadraspire Q4 shelving
    Wiremold L10320 power strip

System Picture #1 | System Picture #2 | System Design

Quote Originally Posted by elapsed View Post
    Came across this McIntosh Mantle Clock: http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/2011/7/...quised-as.html

Cool, very cool!

Also thought I'd drop by to say hi, it's been a couple of years since I've been active on the forum. Life's gotten busy after getting married, and a baby on the way late this year!

cheers,
    elapsed
    Good to hear from you, Elapsed, and congradulations on your family.

Well I suppose if you have racks loaded with of McIntosh equipment -- and there are people who do -- you might want a Mac clock just for the heck of it.

Maybe this guy ...

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by elapsed View Post

Cool, very cool!

cheers,
    elapsed
    Cool, other than the price... $2K for a wall clock seems pretty silly IMO... As I've said in a previous discussion of the Mc Wall Clock; that heavy price will make many persons wonder if you get charged a near $2K premium on Mc gear just for the pretty face-plate.... Which I suspect would be bad for business...

Forum Regular
    Mine is a Snap-On tool cheesy lady on a wooden plaque clock I won in a bidding nowhere near the amount of $2K. I am a McIntosh fan but likely will not invest in something like it. Another music producing component perhaps but not a clock.

Thread Information