Is it possible to search the archives here?

Ya know, the "old" board. If so, please someone tell me how to do it.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

It works kind of. Just click on the Old AR Forums link over on the right side of the page. Then click on Rave Recordings and use the Search box at the top of the page and select Discussion Archives from the pull down menu. You need to have your security set to "normal" level so it can open a new window. It doesn't seem to be accessing the whole archive but it does work

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    It works kind of. Just click on the Old AR Forums link over on the right side of the page. Then click on Rave Recordings and use the Search box at the top of the page and select Discussion Archives from the pull down menu. You need to have your security set to "normal" level so it can open a new window. It doesn't seem to be accessing the whole archive but it does work

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    Thanks.
    Your welcome. Did you find what you were looking for? I've had some luck but it seems to miss a lot that I know is there. Not sure why, but I guess it isn't accessing all the files. At least it works some now. At first it would only search the new stuff but then I guess they fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Your welcome. Did you find what you were looking for? I've had some luck but it seems to miss a lot that I know is there. Not sure why, but I guess it isn't accessing all the files. At least it works some now. At first it would only search the new stuff but then I guess they fixed it.
    No, I didn't find it. I was looking to see if there had been any mention of MK Ultra, John Vanderslice's old band. You familiar with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    I was looking to see if there had been any mention of MK Ultra, John Vanderslice's old band. You familiar with them?
    No, never heard of them, but I don't know much about John Vanderslice. I do love that "Fiend In A Cloud Pt 1" song on CRSV5 and have been meaning to pick up that CD forever. Of course, now he has a new one out and I don't know which one I should get. Anybody wanna offer some advice? I know lots of people around here have the latest one. Might as well expand this into a Vanderslice thread and get some more responses, eh? Kind of like my shameless expansion of my own Slackers thread. And no disrespect to any of the other curators, but that chrisnz CRS is probably my favorite of the series. I've heard some very good things about the upcoming one from JD and wouldn't be surprised if it was a damn fine one too. At least I know it will have at least one killer tune.

Now I'm getting anxious to hear it.....any ETA on that, Jeff?

Thread Information