Darrr... You may have an audiophile problem if...

I still have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers, 3 amplifiers, a pre and more stuff you can't see!

Thank fully some of this is going back to their homes tomorrow.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    You could ship the Ascend Sierras to me to try out. If you still have them. Is it confusing to be changing systems along with speakers? I do not think my mind could tabulate the differences. One change at a time sweet audio.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    You could ship the Ascend Sierras to me to try out. If you still have them. Is it confusing to be changing systems along with speakers? I do not think my mind could tabulate the differences. One change at a time sweet audio.
    Actually yes - it is kind of irritating. Especially with things like cables. Amps and speakers are pretty easy to keep in line. I've got a database I put all my thoughts into. But cables are harder. Tomorrow the Axioms and Ascends are going away - next week the Zealth. Than I can focus on the Zu and Brodman and some other stuff. This is kind of like some coming and others going cross over.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Sierra-1but the manufacturer wants them back ASAP.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam
    Actually yes - it is kind of irritating. Especially with things like cables. Amps and speakers are pretty easy to keep in line. I've got a database I put all my thoughts into. But cables are harder. Tomorrow the Axioms and Ascends are going away - next week the Zealth. Than I can focus on the Zu and Brodman and some other stuff. This is kind of like some coming and others going cross over.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Sierra-1but the manufacturer wants them back ASAP.

I tried to order a pair from Dave but the phones were not answered the hours they had posted. He is an interesting man.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Forum Regular
    I probably have over a dozen pair but space doesn't allow them to all be in cabinets at the same time.

Oh, boo-hoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicAdam

I still have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers, 3 amplifiers, a pre and more stuff you can't see!

Thank fully some of this is going back to their homes tomorrow.
    I wish I had your problem!

Thread Information