Cool So why move a thread?

Just because it's off-topic?

I don't get it. There are days when the whole freakin' day goes by without a new thread or response to a thread. Off-topic stuff keeps this place moving a leeeetle faster than glacial speed. Give me a break. They can't all be about music, we aren't all about music, dammit!

Who's with me?

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I did not move it. I know a good group of members only hang out in Rave Recs so I leave things where they are. Well and to be honest it keeps some of you all in one place where you can be watched.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Well and to be honest it keeps some of you all in one place where you can be watched.
    LMAO!

Well, I've had several moved but not lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Just because it's off-topic?

I don't get it. There are days when the whole freakin' day goes by without a new thread or response to a thread. Off-topic stuff keeps this place moving a leeeetle faster than glacial speed. Give me a break. They can't all be about music, we aren't all about music, dammit!

Who's with me?
    It really irked me because I rarely visit anywhere else but this forum, and the HT forum every so often. I concur regarding keeping things interesting when there's not much in the way of music being discussed. I can only blast the proggers so many times before I get bored.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Suspended

Who moved my cheese?

Did I miss a thread?

There is an General board where people talk about music. How dare they!

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Personally, I look at the New Posts view, where all posts appear. To me, it doesn't matter where a post is, I will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    Personally, I look at the New Posts view, where all posts appear. To me, it doesn't matter where a post is, I will see it.
    Same here. I only discovered it a few months after i joined Haven't actually browsed through the different forums since.

Quote Originally Posted by poppachubby
    Ditto. This place isn't so big that it comes up with 20 pages of new posts each day. Going topic by topic could get a little boring. I don't even notice when a thread moves.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information