Thread: Thanks DPM!

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Thanks DPM!

I received your Prog Attack IV disk yesterday. I'll throw it in the player today as I drive around and shop for a new briefcase....with wheels.

Don't I live an exciting life!

Ya Dave, thanks.

I've listened to it a couple of times now. Like I said before, some of that stuff I already had but the new things were pretty cool. I especially liked the last track by Woodenhead. I looked them up over at Allmusic and liked what I read. They sound like they are right up my alley. I may just have to pick up Perseverance. Is that track, Ayo Aise, on another album? From what I understand, Perseverance was an all live release and that's the only album Allmusic listed.

Thanks again Dave,

Darren
    Let the midnight special shine a light on me.

DPM

Ayo Aise is from Perseverence.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenH
    Ya Dave, thanks.

I've listened to it a couple of times now. Like I said before, some of that stuff I already had but the new things were pretty cool. I especially liked the last track by Woodenhead. I looked them up over at Allmusic and liked what I read. They sound like they are right up my alley. I may just have to pick up Perseverance. Is that track, Ayo Aise, on another album? From what I understand, Perseverance was an all live release and that's the only album Allmusic listed.

Thanks again Dave,

Darren
    It is, indeed, a live recording, but the crowd noise is kept to an extremely low level. To me, Woodenhead sound like a mix of Dixie Dreggs, Frank Zappa, and Aquarium Rescue Unit. Call it southern fried prog.

DM

DPM

I hope you like it. (NT)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I received your Prog Attack IV disk yesterday. I'll throw it in the player today as I drive around and shop for a new briefcase....with wheels.

Don't I live an exciting life!
    Dave M

Thread Information