Glo
    AR Newbie Registered Member

Aiwa owner manual

Does anyone have an owner manual for Aiwa NSX-5200? I would appreciate if I could download the manual. I just got this at a neighborhood garage sale and it does not have the manual. It has everything else, surround sound, remote, karoke, but sure would like to read the manual on how to use it.

Thanks, everyone!

AR Newbie Registered Member

upset

The 45 minutes I've wasted registering and the aborted attempts I've made to try and find a AIWA NSX-5200 manual only makes me more adamant in my thoughts that organizations like yourselves never actually try use your own services to see how they work and then try to make them more customer friendly.

I would recommend you try the Aiwa website first...

...although I was unable to get to the home page for the US. I tried on Mozilla and IE, and both came up empty.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Chicago IL
    Guys this thread is an year old and the guy who posted it has only one post so he will never log in to this site again, he is one of those help me guys for the moment

Crapola. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by dakatabg
    Guys this thread is an year old and the guy who posted it has only one post so he will never log in to this site again, he is one of those help me guys for the moment
    I had just logged on and saw it was an 'unread' thread, so I read it and, like a fool, surfed the net trying to help. Oh well.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by David McKercher
    The 45 minutes I've wasted registering and the aborted attempts I've made to try and find a AIWA NSX-5200 manual only makes me more adamant in my thoughts that organizations like yourselves never actually try use your own services to see how they work and then try to make them more customer friendly.
    First, welcome. Second, AFAIK this site is not a resource for owners manuals. Most of us here will try to be helpful. Third, the folks who post here are not members of any "organization". Fourth, try the link below. They specialize in owner and service manuals for all kinds of "vintage" gear. A final word, you will have to register at the HiFi engine site. This does not guarantee they will have what you're looking for. However, it's a good place to start.

http://www.hifiengine.com/
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David McKercher View Post
    http://www.tradebit.com/usr/manual/p...asioplayer.jpg
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Thread Information