Thread: Overload

AR Newbie Registered Member

Overload

So im sitting there watching tv with my amp on, all of a sudden out of no where i hear this pop noise, I look at my amp and its flashing overload. I turn it off and turn it on again and when i put the volume to zero nothing plays, but as soon as the volumes on one it plays loud and no matter how loud i crank it the volume does not change. whats wrong with it help

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadburt
    So im sitting there watching tv with my amp on, all of a sudden out of no where i hear this pop noise, I look at my amp and its flashing overload. I turn it off and turn it on again and when i put the volume to zero nothing plays, but as soon as the volumes on one it plays loud and no matter how loud i crank it the volume does not change. whats wrong with it help

What do you have inputted to the amp from where on the TV?
    mtrycrafts

Thats the weird thing. I dont even have my TV set up through my amp its just set up through my computer and dvd player. And neither of them were on . I heard from somone else it could be i blew the fuse volume fuse?

Forum Regular

That's odd...

Was your reciever on at the time? That's really weird! Maybe it was a volume fuse...just wondering, what kind of reciever do you have?

Yeah my reciever was on as i was going to listen to some music afterwards. But nothing was running. I've got a jvc thb 60

Thread Information