AR Newbie Registered Member

Red face Power Supply for Amplifier?

I'm new to power supplies/amplifiers so please excuse the stupid question if its obvious but has anyone ever bought a Power supply unit like this before? http://soundadditions.com/supplierpowersupply.html

I'm interested in buying one for my existing FubarII that I'm really happy with but I'm a bit cheap and wanted to know if the power supply could be used for anything else other than just the Fubar that I already own. Does anyone know based on the specs that were listed? That would be great if I could use it for different things.

Cheers! Thanks ahead of time for your reply!

Dunno why not

Quote Originally Posted by audioguy27
    I'm new to power supplies/amplifiers so please excuse the stupid question if its obvious but has anyone ever bought a Power supply unit like this before? http://soundadditions.com/supplierpowersupply.html

I'm interested in buying one for my existing FubarII that I'm really happy with but I'm a bit cheap and wanted to know if the power supply could be used for anything else other than just the Fubar that I already own. Does anyone know based on the specs that were listed? That would be great if I could use it for different things.

Cheers! Thanks ahead of time for your reply!
    I'd think, (but what do I know), that you could use it for anything that needs 24 Vdc and no more that 500mA output. Except are these regulated voltage output units? -- that matters for some devices.

Thread Information