Forum Regular

Help getting profile picture to show

Hello- i can't seem to get the profile picture to show on my posts. It says max size 64Kb - i resized mine down to 60kb and it uploads and shows in the Profile editor. But when i post nothing comes up. This has also happened with another forum i recently joined. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    It be Ok to be irritirate as long as yoo don't no it be Ok

Suspended
    If your problem was unique to only this site, I'd blame it on this pre-historic software or on the two 2 rpm server drives that AR.com sits on, but since it's happening elsewhere, your guess is as good as mine. It's not X rated is it?

Forum Regular
    X rated? well it could be yes, for what it might do to your hormonal levels when viewing it. Its a 1971 Dodge Challenger with something sticking out the bonnet, ...sorry, "hood", (i'm from Australia) that makes similar beautiful noises to the HI Fi system you probably have!

Any other suggestions as to what i can try? I have tried uploading it twice now.
    It be Ok to be irritirate as long as yoo don't no it be Ok

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Is it of the appropriate pixel dimensions (I don't know what they are...).

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by challengaaah
    Hello- i can't seem to get the profile picture to show on my posts. It says max size 64Kb - i resized mine down to 60kb and it uploads and shows in the Profile editor. But when i post nothing comes up. This has also happened with another forum i recently joined. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    If you've already checked the fill size and its compatible, check the file type to make sure its amenable with whatever the site's restrictions are (Some sites don't allow GIFs, or only allow JPEGs, etc.)
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Thread Information