AR Newbie Registered Member

How to access service menu for Sony KV-27FV300?

I'd like to try adjusting some settings, but can't find out the button sequence for getting into the service menu. Anyone know how?

This service codes are for earlier Wega models (FS100). I hope it works work you. As always, write everything down

With power off,
    1. Point the remote at the TV, and consecutively press DISPLAY, 5, VOL+, and POWER (on)...press 1 immediately after turning the TV back on.
    2. To navigate use 1 and 4 on the remote to switch between parameters
    3. Press 3 and 6 on the remote to decrease or increase the parameter value
    4. To save, press MUTING then ENTER, to reset EVERYTHING press 8 then ENTER. When saving, there will be a line that says write which will turn red for a moment upon saving.

Here ya go Art

Quote Originally Posted by Art S
    I'd like to try adjusting some settings, but can't find out the button sequence for getting into the service menu. Anyone know how?
    While this site may not be model specific, give it a try and see what happens...

http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/brand...menu_sony.html

Lot's of good info here and invaluable for my work on my Panny HDTV.

PS... WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN BEFORE YOU CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!! There's lots of horror stories about original settings being lost and not recoverable w/o help at some expense.
    Karl K.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line... in the opposite direction.

Cool

I had heard other's say to write everything down before anything is changed, but I appreciate the reminder. And, this '27FV300 isn't too old of a model, since the date of mfg is Oct. 2002, and AFAIK the only replacement model for it is the '27FV310. So, I'm assuming that the 'FS100 series are about the same vintage as the 'FV300.

Thanx a bunch guys! I'll give it all a try, and post back here to let you know how it went.

Exclamation

Thanks for the info, guys. I got (most) of the geometry problem fixed. Now I just need to pick up a calibration disc.

Thread Information