Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a

Quality 5.1 Sat/Sub for $399

I was in my favorite high end store today and saw an amazing deal for anyone interested in a small system for bedrooms, dens or small living rooms. This is a legitimate $599 system just reviewed by Home Theater Magazine. Energy has done it again. Check out the frequency response curve and the lab measurements which are outstanding for this class of system.

http://hometheatermag.com/compactspe...rgy/index.html

Costco had quite a few of these on hand in our local store. The new Energy Take Classic is a superb value for an extremely musical and neutral sounding system. I owned the original Take Five system and it was a steel at $800 list.

RR6

This system is now $349 at Costco for a limited time.

QUOTE- RR6 Quality 5.1 Sat/Sub for $399

THANKS FOR THE TIP" RR6 i was looking them ENERGY for a long time for the bed room and that price was looking hard to beat...... but i took a pass anyway.! and check this out. NEXT POST?

(QUOTE RR6)

This system is now $349 at Costco for a limited time.

on Wednesday 02/18/09 close to midnight i was about to shut down,but i took one last shot at VANNS. COM and their it was the energy take 5.1 classic speaker system for a whopping $299.88...on the closeing of a one day sale. (DID I GRAB A SET YES"YES"I DID) that sucker went back up to $399.00 just as finished check out.
    $299.88-tax-shipping=$299.88 should be arriving 02/24/09 the lady will be happy with that bed room HU. IMO thats was a good deal.

Winston, that was a great find with no tax! You just can't beat it for a great bedroom system. Give us some feedback when you get them set up.

Thread Information