Polk SRT Signature Reference Theatre System

Since I heard them more than ten years ago I have wanted Polk's ultimate speaker system for home theatre use. I had the Polk RT5000 (second to the SRT) which consisted of RT3000p, CS1000p (best center channel - even better than the SRT center) and FX/1000. I always loved the RT3000p - they are excellent speakers that throw an enormous soundstage with better than average scaling. The timbral/tonal balance was very good as was detail retrieval. Bass performance was well above average. Due to cycling in new gear to the system I sold the RT3000p and regretted it ( If you ever get a chancve to buy a first rate speaker system the RT5000 will deliver). I still have the FX/1000, which are overkill rear bipole/dipole surrounds, and the CS1000p.

I have been fortunate to find the exceedingly rare Polk SRT system - Polk's ultimate statement, here locally for sale. I didn't hesitate. I hope to setup a Polk 'Seismic' system for home theatre purposes. I can't wait to pick these puppies up this Tuesday!! Happy Christmas to me!!!
    'Lets See what the day brings forth'.... Reginald Iolanthe Perrin

Hey Shag, long time no see! Good to see you around here again. Enjoy the new setup

Thanks my friend. Hope you're doing well.
    'Lets See what the day brings forth'.... Reginald Iolanthe Perrin

Thread Information