Gee...1 member and 17 guests on here.

I just checked in to see if anything new was posted, and found zilch. No big deal, but when I checked to see if anyone else was on, I was the only member and there were 17 guests...but I repeat myself.

Hey guests! Why not register and help us out here?

Swish.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Suspended
    I think your avatar is intimidating the guests el Swish.

Forum Regular

I am new, I am a member and I am here.

I can't say that I disagree with you Swish. This board does appear to be slowwwwwww.

I have posted a new thread, on what i consider an interesting topic, asked a question in the post and have responded to some of the replies. Still the "views" far out number the responses. Something like 175:11.

Being new to the board, I am not sure what gets people going here. I can say from what I have "seen" and the topic of music being of great interest to me, I will continue to come back.

I have emerged from a deep slumber with regards to new music as i was stuck in the "classic rock" mode for far too long. So it is not hard to admit that i don't have a lot to bing to the table.

I understand your rant and thanks for those on this board for dragging me into the 21st century.

thereyet

Thread Information