Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Unhappy I knew this would happen!

The last time that Death Cab For Cutie were in town, several years ago (before Plans was released), I underestimated their popularity and the show sold out before I got around to buying my tickets. At that time, tickets were $12 or $15 bucks.

They're playing here this summer and tickets are $50!!!! At an outdoor, rain or shine, venue. Great if it's shining. Not so great if it's raining.

For that price I'll think that I'll wait for a roof over my head.

Suck it up.

Wear your polypro undergarments w/ a raincoat, and get a hat w/ an umbrella on it. You'll have a great time cuz you'll be able to get close & watch the band get shocked.

Pussy.

fp

They're playing at several places near me, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    The last time that Death Cab For Cutie were in town, several years ago (before Plans was released), I underestimated their popularity and the show sold out before I got around to buying my tickets. At that time, tickets were $12 or $15 bucks.

They're playing here this summer and tickets are $50!!!! At an outdoor, rain or shine, venue. Great if it's shining. Not so great if it's raining.

For that price I'll think that I'll wait for a roof over my head.
    ...I don't have any desire to see them at this point. I would have a few years ago, but they've become...I don't know...irrelevant?

Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information