Authentic Bottle Conditioned Ale

Yumm, who don't like some hoppy Oregonian India Pale Ale on a sunny Sunday? Toss in a listen to the brand new Sun Kil Moon "April" and ya got a perfect mix.

Yea, this is the rambling, all subjects and topics welcome Sunday thread. Post away. I already made it music related, so go wild

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

Late to the party as always...

Whattup Monkey-D

Nothin' wrong with a good Pale and while I haven't tried the Bridgeport I'll take yer word for it. No alcoholic bevereges in this gullet tonight---a bit of a long weekend. Nothing stronger than Ty Nant...

You want banter? Okay, am I the only one to find dismay in the fact that The Raconteurs woke up as the White Stripes' roadies and recorded a tribute album to Led Zeppelin and The Black Crowes?

Word

Great. Just one more good beer I can't find in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Yumm, who don't like some hoppy Oregonian India Pale Ale on a sunny Sunday? Toss in a listen to the brand new Sun Kil Moon "April" and ya got a perfect mix.

Yea, this is the rambling, all subjects and topics welcome Sunday thread. Post away. I already made it music related, so go wild
    There are plenty of others to pacify me though, so I won't cry the blues. I'll keep on drinking my Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA and wondering what I'm missing...if anything.

Swish Baby
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

slightly, all the time jonnyhambone's Avatar
    I just tried the Dogfish Head 60 min. last week. Great beer! In the Mpls. area, we have Surly Furious which is very similar. Hoppy and flavorfull as all get-out. I spent last night sippin' Surly and refinishing my new speaker cabinets. Hopefully by tonight I'll be sittin' back actually listening to them with a cold one in hand.

Thread Information