I'm about 1/3 of the way thru the listen. I'll admit that so far, I like it TONS better than your last years comp. Personal Preference, obviously, but I think last years only got played twice. But, I kept it around because my musical taste is constantly changing.

So far, I was suprised that the Band Of Horses was so polished. From the Rolling Stone article that I read, I expected alot more of a raw hillbilly rock kind of sound.

I'm about to head out for some last minute X-mas shopping, so I'll catch the rest of it when I return.

PS, what was the EAC? I'm assuming it's a program to listen to FLAC files ??? I have a copy of Media Monkey per last years advice.
    -------------------------
    Quad CDP-2
    Quad 99 Pre
    Quad 909 Amp
    Quad 21L Mains
    Quad L 2 Sub (used on occasion for 2.1)
    JW Audio Cryo Nova, Nebula and Jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by salad 419
    PS, what was the EAC?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exact_Audio_Copy
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Man, first you steal my Half Gone title, and now you're even using my Overflow too. Don't you have any of your own ideas?!

Just kidding, cool stuff! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Man, first you steal my Half Gone title, and now you're even using my Overflow too. Don't you have any of your own ideas?!
    Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism, or something.

Yeah, I have an idea. . . . . .
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Thanks, Slosh. Finally getting around to giving this a good listen. Much more subdued, organic, and beautiful than your previous. Takes a little more focused listen to let it seep in but worth it. Very enjoyable!

Acck! No bump

I deleted all of the files from MediaFire so if anyone is still trying to nab this, don't. Ya snooze ya lose

NP:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information