Thread: Pay-pal/ebay.

Pay-pal/ebay.

Dear Fellas,
    as I'm sure some of you have paypal accounts, I thought this would be the place to ask.
    I got an account recently along with an ebay account, and sold something. I received payment, which means I have a postive paypal account. However, the money's been sitting there and there has not been transfered to my bank account (it's been 2 weeks now). Is there anyway I can do this? or do I just have to leave it there until I use it up buying something via pay pal?
    Cheers
    PS: if someone could give me a quick reply this is fairly urgent thanks

Suspended
    I sold my pool table on eBay earlier this year and had no problems getting the money into my checking account at my bank. There are some delays if I recall correctly between the time the money leaves eBay and the time it gets to your pay-pal account, then from there to your bank account but I don't think it takes two weeks. You have to validate your bank account with eBay which I think involves a test transaction after including a checking/savings account in your eBay account. Don't know if that'll help but if not I'll go into my Pay-Pal account and look around.

My bank account has been checked by pay-pal, there were two deposits made. So i'm guessing it is confirmed.
    I bought an item not too long ago (before I sold the item I sold), and as it never came the sender refunded me. The balance was 0$ in my pay-pal, although it was mentionned in transactions that he had refunded me. It took several days for the cash to show on my bank account.
    But this is different because I now have a positive account, but the money isn't going to my bank account.

I've just seen something that looks like what i'm looking for. The 'withdraw' option. This should be it.

Suspended
    That would be my guess. I don't think you can set eBay to automatically make deposits to your bank accounts, but you can link directly from eBay to Pay-Pal.

JSE
    Yep. It's just like a bank. You have to request a withdrawal and specify how you want it.

Suspended
    If you need anymore help AA, just give me some account numbers and passwords and I'll fix it right up for ya!

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    If you need anymore help AA, just give me some account numbers and passwords and I'll fix it right up for ya!
    That's what I like about this place....... (fights back a tear)......... everyone is always so willing to help out others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    That's note very nice richy boy someone could fall for that

Thread Information