Does anyone have a copy of the Who's Quadrophenia I could borrow?

Or get a CD-r copy of? I don't need artwork or anything.

Thanks a thousand.

fp

I think I have the album in storage. How does that help you?
    designer/manufacturer of custom made time and phase correcting real wool surrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Or get a CD-r copy of? I don't need artwork or anything.

Thanks a thousand.

fp
    I did rip a CD from my vinyl copy, but the album is slightly too long for an 80 minute CD, so 'Love, Reign Over Me' ends early and abruptly, maybe 3 minutes into that 6 minutes song. Let me know if you want it anyway.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    I did rip a CD from my vinyl copy
    Do you have one of these?

Price tag is still on the outer cover on mine, picked it up in 2000 for $9.95 at Streetlight Records, but probably be graded near mint condition. Really nice sound. Even the MCA set I have sounds pretty nice, so you can probably imagine what this baby sounds like. Great album, really the only Who I need anymore.

Were there ever any other records that included such a big booklet in the gatefold? Can't think of one. This thing probably weighs more than any other 2-record set I've come across. Must've cost a bunch to produce and ship these.
    Last edited by Davey; 11-15-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Do you have one of these?

Price tag is still on the outer cover on mine, picked it up in 2000 for $9.95 at Streetlight Records, but probably be graded near mint condition. Really nice sound. Even the MCA set I have sounds pretty nice, so you can probably imagine what this baby sounds like. Great album, really the only Who I need anymore.

Were there ever any other records that included such a big booklet in the gatefold? Can't think of one. This thing probably weighs more than any other 2-record set I've come across. Must've cost a bunch to produce and ship these.
    No I just have a run -of-the-mill Canadian EMI pressing. Still sounds good to me though.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Forum Regular
    Yes, I do, Finchy.

Dave

Got it covered- thanks for all the offers!

fp

Thread Information