Suspended

Amazon.com now carries NEW VINYL!!

I got a newsletter from Amazon showing new music releases and noticed a link to new vinyl. I haven't had the chance to look at it much but wanted to let you all know it's there. It's probably more reasonably priced too.

I also noticed from the vinyl page there are a pretty good selection of turntables with USB connection for cheap. These have built in preamps as well. If I was better at using a computer I'd jump on one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I got a newsletter from Amazon showing new music releases and noticed a link to new vinyl. I haven't had the chance to look at it much but wanted to let you all know it's there. It's probably more reasonably priced too.

I also noticed from the vinyl page there are a pretty good selection of turntables with USB connection for cheap. These have built in preamps as well. If I was better at using a computer I'd jump on one of these.

That's pretty big news....I find it interesting that with the new arrivals of things like HD-DVD and Blu-ray that Vinyl still lives on for a viable audio format, yet video progresses in different ways and that's saying a lot about that format. Basically this only shows what many of you have already known all along and that is how superior Vinyl has been as a preferred method of playback.

Thread Information