Cool Back Together Again: De Niro and Pacino.

Looks like Deniro and Pacino filming a movie together Righteous Kill which will be out next year. Unlike last film which they did together back in 1995 (Heat) where they work opposite each other, this time around they will work as cops looking for a serial killer. Also starring John Leguizamo and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

Brian Dennehy which is also one my favorite actor will be their captain. Jon Avnet is directing.

With Pacino and Deniro together in a movie, expectations will be high and hopefully it can live up to it. Their last film together HEAT had alot of potentials, but got dragged down by too many slow scenes dealing with their personal lives.

Kam
    filming right here right now!! friend of mine was just in a scene with them!

(edit: although personally i loved heat)
    /create

Quote Originally Posted by Kam
    ... although personally i loved heat
    me too, fantastic movie, though i thought Val Kilmer totally stole it.
    AR MGC-1, AR C225 PS, M&K V-1B, Pioneer VSX 47TX, Oppo BDP-83, Squeezebox v3, Vortexbox Appliance.

Forum Regular
    Val Kilmer had a great role in that movie. Deniro and Pacino is a great combination for filmgoers.

keep in mind...

That this film (while have 2 great actors) is also being directed by Jon Avnet, who is average at best....here is a list of some of his films:

FRIEND GREEN TOMATOES
    THE WAR
    RED CORNER
    UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
    and a bunch of TV junk.

Not exactly the director that is Michael Mann who helmed HEAT.

Thanks Guys.

I agree about the director. Andrew Davis who did The Fugitive might have been a better choice with these type of films. But you'll never know

John Leguizamo seem to be a nice addition. His perfomance most of time is over the top, and it will be interesting to see how he pair up with his mentors. And he can be scene stealer. So, Val Kilmer watch out!.

Thread Information