AR Newbie Registered Member

Smile looking for 12" brown kraft paper inner sleeves with hole

hi everybody,
    (sorry about my english) i'm new in your forums. i joined from Turkey. i wish good day to everybody. i'm looking for 12" brown kraft paper (not card) inner sleeves with hole, for my v-discs. i know they are old fashioned that's why it is hard to find them. does anybody help me where i can find them? or perhaps you have them and wish to sell. thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue as to what you are referring. A language barrier may exist (or more likely a knowledge barrier on my part), do you have a picture?

Suspended
    I think this person's looking for LP inner-liners/jackets/sleeves. Not sure what kraft paper is but my hunch is that it's stronger and more durable than the thin paper sleeves most albums come in.

Welcome to the forums hggultek. I don't have any ideas about where you could buy these separately.

AR Newbie Registered Member

Smile yes inner sleeves

thanks for welcome. yes, these are like LP inner sleeves but they are brown and thin, not thick. they are thinner than the paper bags you use while shopping.

I dont know anything about their superiority, but I would just look for some plain white inners with poly-lining.

Try this link for an example
    http://www.sleevetown.com/lp-sleeves-inner.shtml

I particulary hate this type od sleeves...

Sorry for the huge pic

Thread Information