Highly modified DV52SI-b Adattos for sale

I thought I'd post this here... I have a pair of Ed Frias Modified Adattos for sale if you're interested. I used one of them for about 4 months as a rear surround channel to match up with the AR.com's They are in great shape and would sell them for $95.00 shipped. I paid $177.00 for them. I don't need them now that I built a new 6.1 system.
    Thanks (Oh I can except just about any type of payment)

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Hey pal,

What's new? Last I recall you were working on the RS180 and 27tdfc MTM project...did ya end up building 6 of them?

Rs180

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Hey pal,

What's new? Last I recall you were working on the RS180 and 27tdfc MTM project...did ya end up building 6 of them?
    Hey Kex! Well, it's taking me forever to complete these because of the dang health crap but things are looking up. I actually am almost finished with the surrounds which will be Roman's Microbes with the matching Seas Tweeter and the RS150's. I needed to be able to hang them on the wall. I did finish an MTM center channel though and it sounds sweet.
    I also built a subwoofer for my car using the Dayton Quattro 10" woofer. That made a huge difference in the sound. The guy at Meyer-empco asked where I bought it at- he thought it was an "after market sub" built for my car. I'll probably take a break again after I finish these surrounds.
    What have you been up to?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Highly modified DV52SI-b Adattos for sale-speaker.jpg  

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmmm
    Hey Kex! Well, it's taking me forever to complete these because of the dang health crap but things are looking up. I actually am almost finished with the surrounds which will be Roman's Microbes with the matching Seas Tweeter and the RS150's. I needed to be able to hang them on the wall. I did finish an MTM center channel though and it sounds sweet.
    I also built a subwoofer for my car using the Dayton Quattro 10" woofer. That made a huge difference in the sound. The guy at Meyer-empco asked where I bought it at- he thought it was an "after market sub" built for my car. I'll probably take a break again after I finish these surrounds.
    What have you been up to?
    Looks nice!! The Microbes are great, I built a set for someone's computer system...great nearfield monitors.

I've been building a few subs for cars mostly teenagers and co-workers. My own doesn't have one, but a Dayton would be my choice. I know the shy kid up the street has a 15" DVC in his hatchback (overkill) and it smokes the super expensive MTX and Infinity stuff his friend has.
    A few small 5.1 systems too. I'm getting pretty good at making boxes, fast and cheap. I love PE vinyl. The Jasper Jig is the greatest thing ever invented. Can't believe I didn't buy one sooner!
    Other than that I've built a few of my own designs, nothing fancy, some Dayton/North Creek combos, a MTM for the ar.com's and a whole some more acoustic panels. But speaker building's been limited this past year. Lots of other stuff going on. Oh well, I find I have been enjoying what I do have more rather than puttering around.
    Hope your well on the road to full recovery!

Thread Information