Forum Regular

Yet, another Yes DVD to my collection

Yes live at montreux.
    Another fine delivering audio/video wise.
    Features Hearth of the sunrise not available on other dvd and a highligth for me as well it features a solo from Wakeman reminiscing of the keyboard solo from yessongs.

Suspended
    This is brand new to my young collection of live concert DVD's as well Javier. I agree about the A/V quality, but I was a bit disappointed with Steve Howe's performance. He just didn't seem to have the enthusiasm that he had back in the day. Yessongs is a case-in-point. I realize they're all older now, witnessed by Chris Squire's girth, but I do have to say Jon's voice hasn't change a bit, which was always a distiguishing trait of the band. Gret DVD nonetheless!

So here's a question...which do you think is their all-around best DVD released to date? I have seen a few, but would be curious to know which everyone thinks would be the optimal disc to own if you could only pick one.

Forum Regular

thuogh choice

But I like Yes shimponic the most ( from keys to ascencion, house of blues, tsongas live at philly, yes acoustic)

Suspended
    Yessongs and Montreux are the only two titles I own presently, but I really wouldn't give either one an A+ as an all around winner. If I'm correct in assuming that Blockbuster/Netflix don't offer concert DVD's for rent, it'll probably be a while before I buy another Yes DVD 'cause I don't want to overload my... at this time very small concert DVD collection with any one particular artist.

Thread Information