Forum Regular

Power conditioner

I am looking power conditioner for my HT. Anybody use Furman Elite 16 PFE? Is it good product? My budget is US$ 500 - US$ 700, any other suggestion, by the way I am using 230V?

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by jlamo
    I am looking power conditioner for my HT. Anybody use Furman Elite 16 PFE? Is it good product? My budget is US$ 500 - US$ 700, any other suggestion, by the way I am using 230V?
    Do you need video outlets for it?

Forum Regular

Power Conditioneer

Fergymunster, video output is not nessecary for me.

LMB
    Forum Regular
    Try the Panamax

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by jlamo
    Fergymunster, video output is not nessecary for me.
    Your bugdet is around $500 to $700.You can get a great power condioner for that kind of money.I've had success with ChangLightSpeed CLS 305 power conditioner with my CD player and Headphone amp.They make other ones as well.You have many options to choose from and that's about all I know.Good luck

Belkin.

I've had quite a bunch of success with the Belkin PureAV PF60's. They are within your budget and are really great units. They boast high-fi features without the huge cost and are also aesthetically appealing. Not that looks matter. They are also easy to find online.

PS. Does anyone else think that CHANGLIGHTSPEED sounds like an action figure? Maybe a comic book character? "The Adventures of Chang Light Speed & Friends".

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    I've had quite a bunch of success with the Belkin PureAV PF60's. They are within your budget and are really great units. They boast high-fi features without the huge cost and are also aesthetically appealing. Not that looks matter. They are also easy to find online.

PS. Does anyone else think that CHANGLIGHTSPEED sounds like an action figure? Maybe a comic book character? "The Adventures of Chang Light Speed & Friends".
    Actually Chang is related to Kung Fu so he's mellow.AAAHHH,Grasshopper

Thread Information