Thread: New Gandhi dvd.

New Gandhi dvd.

Sony has re-release this classic movie (winner of eight Academy Awards) last month which I picked up, and what a treat for the eye.

I always loved this movie and had it on VHS. But this two disc DVD is loaded with extras including a new anamorphic transfer and it never looked better. Ben Kingsley is awesome as Gandhi and when director Richard Attenborough interchange real footage of Gandhi with Kingsley, one can hardly tell them apart.

This world need more leaders like Gandhi

Kam
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Sony has re-release this classic movie (winner of eight Academy Awards) last month which I picked up, and what a treat for the eye.

I always loved this movie and had it on VHS. But this two disc DVD is loaded with extras including a new anamorphic transfer and it never looked better. Ben Kingsley is awesome as Gandhi and when director Richard Attenborough interchange real footage of Gandhi with Kingsley, one can hardly tell them apart.

This world need more leaders like Gandhi

this is the re-release for the younger kids with the new, shorter 90 minute version with the dinosaur attack, the train chase, and ghandi's big kung-fu-samurai-sword-light-saber fight with jinna and lord mountbatten, right?
    /create

Thread Information