Suspended

Why didn't I hear of this movie

I caught, 16 Blocks, on Cinemax HD over the weekend. I hadn't heard of it but not much else,was on so I checked it out. I was surprised to see Bruce Willis was in it. I also thought it was a pretty good movie.

Was I in a cave during the promotion of this movie or is it to the point Bruce doesn't get the attention anymore? If anyone else has seen it, what did you think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I caught, 16 Blocks, on Cinemax HD over the weekend. I hadn't heard of it but not much else,was on so I checked it out. I was surprised to see Bruce Willis was in it. I also thought it was a pretty good movie.

Was I in a cave during the promotion of this movie or is it to the point Bruce doesn't get the attention anymore? If anyone else has seen it, what did you think of it?
    I liked that movie too. I did hear about it and saw the trailer a number of times when it was being released. I decided to rent it when it came out and also caught some of it on Cinemax. But speaking of being in the dark, Showtime or the Movie Channel was showing a Robin Williams movie that I had never heard of: The Big White. Didn't get to see all of it, but hopefully another time.

Loved it...

Without a doubt some of the best acting Willis has ever done. And Mos Def shows why he's getting acting roles more than record dates these days. Love his understated acting style.

Da Worfster

Forum Regular
    I remember this film coming out however the reviewers were not too kind to it. The premise of the film was interesting(I will not talk about that because it might be considered a spoiler). I have not seen the film though.

Thread Information