Forum Regular

Lightbulb Densen DM10 + DM30, any good?

Hi,
    I am looking for amp and preamp to run my Kef 104.2 speakers. As a new comer in the musical world, I spend time reading reviews and searching for new material; I read that the Densen's product are lifetime guarantee, is it true. I would also like to hear some comments on those products from a proper audiophiles ore audio anthousiasts! Have you got any idea of the cost of this system ( dm10 + dm 30) for second hand?Will it feets my speakers? to many questions in my head right now......

Thanks a lot

Forum Regular
    Densen amps are high quality, and rarely traded. Your speakers are 4 ohm models, the DM10 and DM 30 are both 4 ohm rated, so that shouldnt be a problem.

Am i to understand you are looking at getting a DM 10 AND a DM 30? what are you running with the second amp?

You will still have to find an adequate preamp for the system, would be nice if you could find a Denson for that as well, hate to mismatch a setup like that.

As for the "lifetime guarantee" yes it is true, they warranty all of their products for life... for the first owner, non transferable. Too bad, so sad.

As far as fair price.. can't help you there, online references to the densens are frequent, but cant find a one for sale anywhere.

Forum Regular

Densen

Thanks for the informations! I think that the dm30 is used as power amp and the dm10( integrated amp) as a preamp.
    I also found a dm20 ( that's an integrated amp) to sell on its own, maybe it could be powerfull enough to run the Kef ( i read that they have a big power appetite).
    And could use it as a preamp in further evolution of my system? It also look that few people knows this Brand.

Well a lot of questionning!

thanks.

Forum Regular
    Sorry, il looks like the dm20 is a preamp§!?!?

Thread Information