AR Newbie Registered Member

Acoustic Sound Design

Hello...I could not find any history on this internet company. Has anyone purchased from them and if so was it a good experience.
    I am a bit concerned about warranties, but their pricing , on NHT, is hard to resist. Thanks for any replys.....

test the blind blindly emorphien's Avatar
    I see what you mean, those are impressive prices. Almost would give me pause in getting something else just to try the NHTs.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information on them available:
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store...c_Sound_Design

That's my preferred place to find reviews of vendors but google pulled these up:
    http://www.epinions.com/Acoustic_Sou...s_and_Services
    http://www.excelsis.com/1.0/entry.ph...=18&entryid=52

Based from resellerratings it's a buy at your own risk kinda thing, and those epinion reviews while perhaps mostly positive (probably by people who don't know any better) have some negative ones that would keep me away (missing serial #s, etc).

emorphien...thanks for the response and links.....Looks like a gamble. Company is located in las vegas...I have lost enough money in vegas, and it appears by the reviews that serial numbers bought in vegas stay in vegas !.....

test the blind blindly emorphien's Avatar
    Unfortunately in many cases if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

i'm not supposed to stuff like this in my official capacity and all, but i don't like this company. they're constantly spamming our sites and having "Customers" post links to their site all over ours. It's really obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by ericl
    i'm not supposed to stuff like this in my official capacity and all, but i don't like this company. they're constantly spamming our sites and having "Customers" post links to their site all over ours. It's really obnoxious.
    I'm sorry Eric, I've posted their links on these forums while trying to help others. Guess I'm guilty. Honestly, I dont remember any rules I'm supposed to follow on this site. But, I'm pretty certain that I break'em all the time.

JRA

Quote Originally Posted by jrhymeammo
    I'm sorry Eric, I've posted their links on these forums while trying to help others. Guess I'm guilty. Honestly, I dont remember any rules I'm supposed to follow on this site. But, I'm pretty certain that I break'em all the time.

JRA
    If you post them honestly, it's one thing.. but these guys seem to have an organized campaign going.. "reviewers" are always curiously spending lots of time raving about the them.. it's just a little odd..

Cool, then i'm golden.

jra

Validated 100% Legit

Quote Originally Posted by ericl View Post
    If you post them honestly, it's one thing.. but these guys seem to have an organized campaign going.. "reviewers" are always curiously spending lots of time raving about the them.. it's just a little odd..
    Hi - I too thgt the AcousticSoundDesign prices were way too low AND it had to be refurbs or fakirs! Guess what?? The online dealer is full legit. Not only does Klipsch list them on their website as an authorized dealer when I called Klipsch it was verbally confirmed the acousticsounddesign.com site was approved. Call for yourself, they are the first online dealer legitimized by Klipsch. Shop with high confidence!

Mike Embers is your man there

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffreygg View Post
    Hi - I too thgt the AcousticSoundDesign prices were way too low AND it had to be refurbs or fakirs! Guess what?? The online dealer is full legit. Not only does Klipsch list them on their website as an authorized dealer when I called Klipsch it was verbally confirmed the acousticsounddesign.com site was approved. Call for yourself, they are the first online dealer legitimized by Klipsch. Shop with high confidence!

Mike Embers is your man there
    I wonder why you would respond to a thread that is 8 years old?
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    I wonder why you would respond to a thread that is 8 years old?
    I didn't even realize it was that old. The reason I felt me necessary to speak the truth is bc this thread almost made me miss out on a sweet deal. I'm stoked I just purchased pair of RF-7 ii and a RC-64 ii.

Thread Information