Red face James Bond DVD Box set.

Today volume 1 and volume 2 of James Bond are released, and Vol. 3 and 4 will be released in Dec 12th. The picture and sound have been remastered, and reviewer are saying that they never seen Bond movies looking so good.

Vol. 1 (The Man with the Golden Gun / Goldfinger / The World Is Not Enough / Diamonds Are Forever / The Living Daylights).

Vol II (A View to a Kill / Thunderball / Die Another Day / The Spy Who Loved Me / License to Kill).

I only have one question: Since my favorite James Bond is Roger Moore, not Sean Connery or Bronson, what a guy suppose to do since each volume ($50) is mixture of all of Bond actors?

Last edited by Smokey; 11-07-2006 at 08:29 PM.

A lot of the Bond box sets are like that. I just looked at my dad's unopned box set and it too is a mix of all the actors. So, I suppose a guy is to sigh and lament how much the universe is against the guy. Or go out and buy the titles individually. But I guess they're not really available individually. Have you tried shaking your fist at the sky?

Well, my personal favorite out of all the films is ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, despite Lazenby the film is just awesome!

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    I only have one question: Since my favorite James Bond is Roger Moore, not Sean Connery or Bronson, what a guy suppose to do since each volume ($50) is mixture of all of Bond actors?
    Get 'em anyway? I mean, I don't actually dislike any of the actors, so even though I have a favourite, that's my plan.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Smoke, this idea is so crazy that it actually might work.

OK, here goes. Purchase the box sets, take out your favorite titles and send the rest to me. BAM!! Don't worry, I'll take care of the shipping.

Thanks guys for comments and laughs.

May be by Dec 12th when Vol 3 and 4 are released, volume1 and 2 will be discounted. Or when the bond movie is released
    Last edited by Smokey; 11-08-2006 at 07:26 PM.

You can get 20% off at DDD (I buy most of my DVD's here) plus free shipping. Use any of these codes. Sale ends on the 18th. You can find more info at DVDTalk.com bargains forum. Just a heads up.

DVDTALK
    USATODAY
    NYTIMES
    SUPERSALE
    DDDCD
    DD1110
    DVDPRICESEARCH
    LATIMES
    ESPN
    YAHOO
    JIM
    WGN
    XM

Thanks L.J.

The code for discount actually works

I probably hold off on James Bond DVDs for now, but might order some Sitcoms and movies. They have an order phone number, and lady told me I can phone in my order also which I am more comfortable with.

I like talking to a “live” person when ordering, in case of any mishaps

Forum Regular

Ohmss

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Well, my personal favorite out of all the films is ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, despite Lazenby the film is just awesome!
    One of my three favorites, Peru. I found nothing wrong with Lazenby as bond. What I love about this film is it's a romantic superadventure. I think there is nothing in life one could possibly have would be a man having such an adventure with a beautiful lady. That is what make the film so good. The end of this movie makes Bond just as human as you or I.

Thread Information