Dreamcatcher

I need the recommendation of the power cords.

I just bought a subwoofer, Sunfire True EQ Signature, would anyone recomend which power cords suits it? Thanks!

Suspended
    My experience has been that the most noticeable difference was found in my phono stage, digital sources then amps, in that decending order. I have not experimented with a subwoofer. I guess some potential might be there if it's a built in digital amp.

I use Transparents power cord which works well in the applications I mentioned and I just recently picked up a used MIT Z cord II which I am pleased with. I haven't compared these brands to each other yet to see if any one is better.

Dreamcatcher
    Thannks! Mr. Peabody, I am thinking of using MIT cord to try the subwoofer, maybe it works.

Suspended
    The MIT Z cord II did retail aroune $229.00, I bought mine from www.spearitsound.com ("used, demos&closeouts" link) used for $79.00. They had one left if you want to check. You may even be able to find one on Audiogon cheaper. I put mine on a LINN 5125 Class D amp, digital switching, and it made a noticeable improvement. As well as just an overall improvement, it did help with the low frequency detail, so it may be worth a try on a sub. Post back and let us know, I'd be interested in knowing how it went.

Dreamcatcher
    Alright! I will if I get it.

Thread Information