AR Newbie Registered Member

Question help pleaseee !!

hey i just got the Samsung HT-DS1860T and paid 1499.95

1. i want to know if thats a good price
    2. i wanna check out the reviews from pricegrabber.com about the company i jsut bought ( www.powersellernyc.com) so if anyone can link me or tell me what to do ill appreciate it .
    3. i would also like to know if there is anything else i would need to improve my home theater system

thanks alot

BestBuy was selling that system last year for $749.99 after rebate (was originally priced at $899.99 back in January 2005). Circuit City had the system on for $800. There are no reviews on the web and the product is no longer in production.

I'd typically recommend avoiding Home Theatre in a Box systems. For $1,500 you can pick yourself up a Denon AVR-1706 or Yamaha RX-V659 receiver, and still have a thousand left over for far superior speakers!

AR Newbie Registered Member
    thanks for the info man =)

1st off, welcome to the forum.

2nd, Confucius say "Asking for information after you have already taken action is like shutting the barn door after the horse is out".

My thoughts are to ask questions FIRST and THEN use the information you receive to help make your decisions, NOT the other way around. What benifit is finding out the answer to any of your three questions going to do you now? As they say, just my 2cents worth. Again welcome to the forum, Jeff
    Last edited by Grandpaw; 07-10-2006 at 05:51 PM.
    I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days...Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days. I just refuse to have bad ones!!!, Jeff

You paid WAY TO MUCH...the MSRP is 1000.00.

Thread Information