Forum Regular

Is there a SIRIUS & NAVIGATION COMBO UNIT?

Hello

I have a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. I want to add Navigation and Sirius to my car, but I dont want to remove the factory head/face. There is a storage gap above the head unti that simply has a cover over it that houses the Nav system that is an option when you buy the car. I would liek to mount a screen there that would act as both a sirius display and a nav system.....is that possible??
    Any such product out there???
    email me ideas at rwalsh@hotmail.com
    Ryan

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airblue23
    Hello

I have a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. I want to add Navigation and Sirius to my car, but I dont want to remove the factory head/face. There is a storage gap above the head unti that simply has a cover over it that houses the Nav system that is an option when you buy the car. I would liek to mount a screen there that would act as both a sirius display and a nav system.....is that possible??
    Ryan

You might receive more help by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on CarREVIEW.com and going to the car audio section. Welcome and good luck.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Suspended
    Check out www.crutchfield.com they have a large selection of navigation and Sirius/XM products. I wasn't looking for that so I don't know of anything particular.

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by airblue23
    Hello

Ryan
    I have the Sirius Starmate Replay which I've had about a year.It's a great little unit.I had it professtionally installed so all the wires are out of site and the adapter is somewhere under the hood.In other words it's not in your ciggerette lighter adapter.Also the transmitter is outstanding and it can go though car washs etc....It also made it though a tough winter.As for the the navigation you might have to but that seperatly.

Forum Regular
    Kenwood makes a couple in-dash video with optional nav add-ons

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/L...2&k2=38&k3=149

Thread Information