Thread: Organization.

Organization.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for keeping cables organized? What seems to work best? I have some cable ties that I use from velcro, but not sure if that's the best. I have seen those tube wraps online somewhere...does anyone have any links to places that sell good strategies for keeping things organized with cables? Any input would be appreciated.

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by superpanavision70mm
    Does anyone have any good recommendations for keeping cables organized? What seems to work best? I have some cable ties that I use from velcro, but not sure if that's the best. I have seen those tube wraps online somewhere...does anyone have any links to places that sell good strategies for keeping things organized with cables? Any input would be appreciated.
    Yeah I do,wrap them tight around your neck.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I do not know if it matters what you use but you should keep the power cables seperate from the audio cables. Bundle all your power cables together and then make a seperate bundle for your interconnect cables.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

The answeres depends on how good your system is and if it can show the difference.....
    Last edited by Florian; 05-15-2006 at 05:02 PM.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

I am not just asking for recommendations to improve sound quality, but appearance as well. If sound improvement occurs through organization than 2 goals are met simultaneously. I am curious as to what others use to keep things neat.

Santa Claus
    Quote Originally Posted by superpanavision70mm
    I am not just asking for recommendations to improve sound quality, but appearance as well. If sound improvement occurs through organization than 2 goals are met simultaneously. I am curious as to what others use to keep things neat.
    A 2 bit whore/maid

Well, almost all the replys are pointless. (J.M was good tough)

What are you looking for exactly? A wire management system or something to get the max performance out of them?
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Nevermind. I found a few sites that offer the expandable wire wraps so that all the power cords can be pulled together and kept away from speaker cable and other interconnects. Thanks for all the wise help.

Thread Information