I heard a new Tool track

After being bored to death with Lateralus I wasn't planning on buying the new Tool album in May but this track may make me change my mind. Yes, I got it from a post at Obner

[Code] http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01UI230N08JGU2O2J0DT0RMTOL [/Code]
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Forum Regular
    Man, Vicarious is a killer tune. Also heard "Jambi" which is sick as well. Cant friggin wait for this new cd. Tool knows how get the job done from album to album, and I dont mind waiting 5 years in between cds from them.

Bored with Lateralus? wow, every time i listen i get chills!!

QUOTE=Slosh]After being bored to death with Lateralus I wasn't planning on buying the new Tool album in May but this track may make me change my mind. Yes, I got it from a post at Obner

[Code] http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01UI230N08JGU2O2J0DT0RMTOL [/Code][/QUOTE]

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Hey, thanks for passing that along.
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    After being bored to death with Lateralus I wasn't planning on buying the new Tool album in May but this track may make me change my mind.
    Bored?!? I likw at least 75% of Lateralus...you're prolly a Aenima fan (I like Lateralus more).

Thread Information