The one & only Swish...in NYC!

At long last, Swish (Paul) & I hooked up last night in Manhattan for an evening of all kinds of New York City adventures, and we certainly weren't disappointed. I'm just getting a heads up on him, he'll tell the story better & will definitely be approaching it from an angle that should make for a decently readable tale. We had a great old time, but the evening definitely got a bit spicier than I would've imagined. I'll zip it for now & await the verdict. Paul, the floor is yrs...it was great hanging.

I don't like others.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MindGoneHaywire
    At long last, Swish (Paul) & I hooked up last night in Manhattan for an evening of all kinds of New York City adventures, and we certainly weren't disappointed. I'm just getting a heads up on him, he'll tell the story better & will definitely be approaching it from an angle that should make for a decently readable tale. We had a great old time, but the evening definitely got a bit spicier than I would've imagined. I'll zip it for now & await the verdict. Paul, the floor is yrs...it was great hanging.

Lemme guess...you introduced him to his daughter! I'll bet it was tearful and highly emotional.

Thread Information